People exceptionally talented in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that compliments this ability. They like to determine how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
People with high Arranger have the ability to manage many variables, discerning how they can best work together. These talented individuals naturally think like a master puzzle maker; they can see how best to organize and assemble things for maximum productivity. Once one arrangement is made, these individuals do not feel confined to it; if it doesn’t work the way they thought, they simply adjust the puzzle to try another fit.
The talent of Arranger goes beyond just organizing things or resources; they also have a gift for organizing people. Arrangers can logically see the best fit-to-role, and have a knack for building great teams based on individual contributors. Those talented in Arranger build productive teams that work well together; consequently, they can also easily see a team that is not functioning well based on a lack of productivity.
7.9% of our mentees and 15.4% of our mentors have Arranger in their Top 5 signature themes. To honor the Arranger in you or your mentee, here are some activity ideas:
- Write a letter to your school board or legislature containing suggestions for improving your school or city.
- Think of kinesthetic activities that your mentee might enjoy, such as doing a puzzle, learning to juggle, or building with Legos.
- Make a list or chart of everything you or your mentee is juggling right now. Talk through each responsibility and come up with ways to further use your strengths in each setting.
- Spend time organizing a dream event, such as a car show, wedding, conference, holiday party, etc. Think of all the things that go into this planning. Create a vision board with all the elements for the event displayed with picture or magazine cut outs.
- Discuss the best teams you have been a part of. What made the team so successful? Can you think of anything that could have made the team even better?